Tuesday, February 23, 2010

About Me!

Hi, my name is Chelsea Page, I'm a Latter-Day Saint, but most people know me as a Mormon. Most people feel that because I'm Mormon, I'm very limited to what I can do, but as the Roloff's on Little People Big World say, "We can do pretty much what everyone else can, but just in a different way."
I'm from Maine, and for those of you who don't know, Maine is the Northern most Eastern State in the US, no we are not known more for are toothpicks, and yes I live further away then Tennessee. I currently live in Utah, I'm going to the LDS Business College and I love it here. I love hanging out with my friends, Krystal, Chelsea (not me the other one), and Hannah, and many others of course.
I come from a "big" Mormon family of 5. I have 2 older sisters, an older brother, and a younger brother, I'm the second youngest. My oldest sister, Rhiannon, has 3 kids, with a forth one on the way, and a loving husband. My older brother, Jeremy, is in the air force. My other sister, Kayleigh, is a nanny. And then there's Landon, he's my youngest brother, he plays the drums and piano; he's actually really good at it too.
Now me, I'm 21, and I love my life, yeah school isn't my favorite but the people and the teachers here are really nice. I like ice-blocking (even though I've only been once). I also like watching movies, mainly with Krystal because we both get so into the movie. I like making jokes with Hannah, and just laughing at her no offence to her, but she is so funny, all the funny things happen to her. With Chelsea, not me the other one as we call her, we just talk, plus she likes to side with me on like everything so that makes me really happy.
I hope that with this blog I can tell you a little bit more about my religion, me and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment