Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FHE


FHE, which stands for Family Home Evening, is a special day once a week that we set aside to play games, do service, or to have a lesson together as a family. It helps families to come closer together. Going to college many of us are not around our families, but we still do Family Home Evenings, which gives us an opportunity to get to know the students in our wards. For one of the FHEs I attended we went to Temple square in Salt Lake City to see the lights that are displayed around Christmas time.



When I got back from visiting my family in Maine, I went ice skating with my ward for FHE. I lasted long enough to go around the rink once before calling quits. I'm a really bad ice skater, but I really enjoyed just taking pictures. I hang out with the three here often (Krystal, Hannah, and Chelsea).

No comments:

Post a Comment